Nothing remain to see

Perhaps nothing remains to see,
In the ceaseless rain's symphony,
Quiet streets, a path unseen,
All vanished, as if in a dream.

Where are you, clouds on high?
Where's the bustle's joyful cry?
Which way leads to my abode?
Lost in thoughts, an enigma showed.

I sense your plan, cloud's uproar,
Hidden path through the downpour,
You ponder gains, economic lore,
My path entwined, forevermore.

A puzzle deep within my mind,
Long-hidden plans of a different kind,
Now I understand your scheme so sly,
In whispered truths, secrets lie.
Sani

No comments:

Post a Comment

if u have a doubt the contact with me.

Today's work

Exploring the Phenomenon of RVNL: A Success Story in the Indian Stock Market

Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has emerged as a shining star in the Indian stock market, showcasing remarkable growth and delivering substa...